5 hours / Day – for 3 days (including Lunch)
The compelling mixed group program is for go-getters who can progress and enjoy the dynamics of learning in a group. Besides the training of Hudson Voice technique®, all participants are offered access to the entire Home Study course, so they can refer and learn even after the course is over. These sessions are held with minimum 4 and maximum of 8 participants.
Benefits of Mixed Group Course
- Collective learning allows for networking and discussion of doubts among fellow participants
- Doesn’t just offer you a classroom experience but much more than that — A real-life studio experience
- Provides you with an opportunity to interact and gain feedback of other participants
- Inspires you to learn from other performers leading to a faster rate of absorption.
- Perfect antidote for those who doubt their ability
- Greater intrinsic motivation to perform and achieve
- Ability to view situations from others’ perspective
- Higher self-esteem and lower level of anxiety and stress